The CMES is seeking undergraduate administrative assistants to join its active, dynamic team! As an Organized Research Unit, CMES manages an active lecture series, grant programs, and a number other academic and outreach activities related to the Middle East and North Africa. Administrative Asssitant duties include:
- Staffing the reception desk and greeting all CMES visitors and students
- Managing the departmental email account and responding to requests for information about CMES programs
- Events setup, publicity, and staffing
- Assisting with correspondence, mailings, shipments, and managing the CMES facility
- Database maintenance
- Other special projects as assigned
To apply, visit the UC Berkeley Work-Study site, log in with CalNet credentials, and search for job ID 8185743186.