The workshop will focus on how to use the new UC Library Search to find resources for the Middle Eastern Studies. This includes:
- Finding resources in Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, and Turkish
- Finding different types of resources such as books, articles, newspapers, music recording, and films
- Filtering the results by availability
- Finding resources at other UC campuses and world libraries
- Requesting resources using Inter-Library Loan
- Creating lists and set-up notification alerts for new resources
- And much more....