Student Advisory Committee Members will:
● Serve as CMES student ambassadors to the Berkeley student community, increasing student awareness of services and programs provided by the Center and encouraging interdisciplinary student participation in its activities.
● Take an active role in soliciting input from students and providing feedback and advice to CMES staff on services and programs related to Middle Eastern Studies on campus.
● Advocate for the mission of the CMES on campus (through student organizations) and beyond (through alumni networks).
● Establish and sustain a mentorship program that connects UC Berkeley students to alumni and professionals.
● Assist with fundraising activities, and take a lead on planning and implementing Big Give and Cal Day
Deadline: October 14, 2020
For more information visit: cmes.berkeley.edu/people/student-advisory-committee
To apply, email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject: "SAB Application"